Learn more about the series and register below
All five workshops will be tailored to Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont for state-specific experts to discuss the nuances of their state. Workshops will also feature regional experts and professionals in the field, including farmers, planners, land trusts, policy makers, scientists, and land justice advocates. Workshops will be highly interactive and limited to 30 people to facilitate networking and dialogue.
- Supporting and Sustaining Farms, Farmers, and Farmland in your Community
- Strategies and Tools for Farm Protection
- Solar Siting and Farmland: Siting Options and Considerations
- Strategies and Tools for Making Farmland Available to Farmers
- Tools and Resources for Supporting Black, Indigenous, and Farmers of Color in Your Community
Scroll down for more information on each.
*To foster networking, we ask that you make every effort to attend and to inform the organizers if you find that you will be unable to attend after you’ve registered.*